Top 50+ 2 Line Love Shayari in English, Love Shayari is a collection of such Shayari that you can make your love by sending to your lover, crush, or wife. This Top 50+ 2 Line Love Shayari post in English is only for lovers who love from the heart like you.

So friends, if you are searching for the best Top 50+ 2 Line Love Shayari in English For Her for your lover crush or wife, then this post is only for you.


Top 50+ Short Love Shayari in English || Apna Love 

We have severed ties with them out of stubbornness.
Now they have no peace and we are also restless.


Sleep stealers ask why don't you sleep,
If there is only this much concern, why don't they belong to us?


You had a hundred places to fall,
What did he do that he dropped out of sight?


Remember, love is not everything
To forget is also a big thing.


The person who can make you happy,
No one can be more perfect for you than her!


Height does not increase, lifting heels
Height is achieved by bowing the head.


The world has become skilled in cheating,
By trusting, we became sinners.

Best Romantic Top 50+ 2 Line Love Shayari in English


Live nearby but are not together...
Some people get jealous, but I just don't get angry.


In the eyes of friends who are so bad,
His fault is that he is successful.


Seeing him you turn like this.....
Hatred is telling that you had a wonderful love.


That's all it takes to feel love
We remain yours even without you.


We are the favorite toy of that fate,
She joins me every day only to break me again.


When morning came, we even forgot his name
Those who got extinguished while increasing the lamps' flame in the night.


understand the wounds that do not bleed
That wound has been given by someone close to you.

Top 50+ 2 Line Love Shayari in English


The world has become skilled in cheating,
By trusting, we became sinners.


Sleep stealers ask why don't you sleep....!!!
If there is only this much concern, then why are we not there?


To meet, everyone met with respect,
But whatever I got, I got it from one work or the other.


Do you know what is called love,
Loving someone with all your heart, losing them,
And then be silent.

Best Romantic 2 Line Love Shayari For Him

If you don't believe me, then look at us separately.
You will meet everyone, but only in our search.

Love has no color yet it is colorful.
Love has no face, yet it is beautiful.

Show your kindness to me, I will trust you,
I am so crazy about you that I cross the limits of my madness.

If it was possible, I would have kept you breathing in my chest!
If you stop then I am not, if I die then you are not!!

No one else's face is now in these eyes,
I wish we had not looked at you so closely.

She was inferior in appearance but sir.
Her laughter was no less than a princess.